Eugene's Adventure Course
New at Camp Catron is Eugene’s Adventure Course, an exhilarating outdoor attraction where Girl Scouts and the public can test their bravery and skills among the treetops.
The adventure course takes you to heights of about 35 feet and features 16 elements suspended along two levels – including rope bridges, swinging logs, angled pipes, a cat walk, and more. Get ready to enjoy the forest view as you face your fears, sharpen your focus, grow your confidence and strengthen bonds with your friends and teammates!
The course is named for the late Girl Scout benefactor and outdoor enthusiast Eugene Catron. Be like Eugene and make happy memories in nature as you boldly step into new adventures!
Depending on group size, please plan for up to 3 hours to complete one level of the course and up to 6 hours for both levels. Up to 15 people can be on the course at a time. For safety reasons, riders must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 65 and 275 pounds.
Camp Catron is located north of Nebraska City.
- 9 a.m. to noon
- 1 to 4 p.m.
- 4 to 7 p.m.
- Girl Scout Youth (10-18) - $15 per person
- Girl Scout Adult (19+) - $25 per person
- Non Girl Scout Youth (10-18) - $40 per person
- Non Girl Scout Adult (19+) - $50 per person
Eugene's Adventure Course and Low Ropes Course Combo Package
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1 to 7 p.m.
- Girl Scout Youth (10-18) - $25 per person
- Girl Scout Adult (19+) - $35 per person
- Non Girl Scout Youth (10-18) - $50 per person
- Non Girl Scout Adult (19+) - $60 per person